Types of Auto Coverage

Auto insurance includes a category of policy types, including bodily injury, collision, comprehensive, roadside assistance, and property damage. You choose which types you want on your auto policy beyond the North Carolina state minimum coverage.

Jim Boyce Insurance serving Matthews, NC, offers comprehensive and complete auto insurance coverage. You can obtain a custom policy from us that includes precisely the coverage you want. Your options include:

  • Bodily injury: This type of policy covers your liability for injuries you cause as a result of an auto accident. The state requires it, but you can increase your amount of coverage. If an individual dies due to an accident you caused, this policy pays their family a death benefit.
  • Collision: A collision policy protect your vehicle by providing coverage for any type of collision that damages it. This means an accident you cause or a hit and run, etc. If you hit a mailbox or a fence, it covers the damage to your car. If a deer runs in front of your vehicle, this policy covers the damage.
  • Comprehensive: Comprehensive covers acts of nature, like hail damage, and acts of humans, such as vandalism, rioting, and theft.
  • Property Damage: This type of insurance covers property damage to other individuals’ vehicles or to structures. If you drive your vehicle into someone’s fence, the property damage policy covers their repairs.
  • Roadside Assistance: A roadside assistance policy serves you with help wherever you experience auto trouble. If you run out of gas, roadside assistance brings you fuel. If your tire goes flat, roadside assistance shows up and changes the flat tire.

Contact Jim Boyce Insurance

Contact Jim Boyce Insurance, serving Matthews, NC, today to create your custom auto policy. Let us help you insure your vehicle.